The TD12 is a summer glove offering brilliant ventilation to keep your hands dry, even during the hottest days, and although lightweight, it definitely does not neglect the required standards of protection for a motorcycle glove.
- Always let your garment air dry after use. Never sun-dry it or put it directly in contact with a heating source.
- Do not spin the gloves.
- Never store the gloves in your helmet, in a bag or in an airtight container.
- Clean your garment on a regular basis (once a month) with a brush, a damp sponge, and mild detergent (i.e. household soap). Let air dry and, for leather gloves only, it is possible to wipe them with a little bit of cleansing milk (i.e. baby cleansing milk) with a soft cloth to nourish the leather, preserve its flexibility and avoid premature drying of the material.
- You can use a waterproofing spray on your gloves as it makes the material more resistant to water as well as to dirt.
- Do not machine wash. Do not tumble dry.
- Never turn your gloves inside out.
- No dry cleaning.
Main external material : Polyester.