Korda Gloves features:
Affordable riding gloves with knuckle protection, palm slider, knuckle armor, padded palm and finger for impact resistance.
- Spandex-backed 3D molded TPR flex knuckle armor plus padded palm and fingers for impact resistance.
- Large gauge mesh panels on the backhand, fingers and thumb provide maximum airflow
- Pre-curved motorcycle riding specific design
- Molded palm slider and knuckle protection
- Perforation in the palm for rider comfort
- Velcro® strap for secure and firm fastening fit
* Not designed for use in the rain.
Korda offers 6 months warranty on all it’s apparel against manufacturing defects. Warranty period will be considered from the date of purchase by the customer.
Warranty Terms & Conditions:
- The claim must be accompanied with the warranty card and the purchase receipt from our authorized dealer or reseller.
- Products purchased from sellers other than our authorized dealers will not be eligible for warranty.
- Products purchased under discounts or offers are not covered under warranty.
- Warranty is limited to either repair or replacement of the product. Korda will be the deciding authority on the course of action.
- Customer must be ship the product to our Chennai office. Korda will inspect the product and approve or reject the claim.
- Product will be shipped back to the customer free of cost.
- Once the claim is approved, the product will be repaired or replaced based on the availability of spares and products. Korda cannot be held liable for non-availability of spares or products.
- Color of the spares used in case of a repair might not completely match that of the original product color.
- If the particular product had been discontinued, Korda will send an equivalent model to the customer. Under no circumstance a refund will be made.
- Any replacement done during the warranty period will not extend the warranty of the product.
Warranty cannot be claimed under following circumstances:
- Wear and tear due to regular usage.
- Damage caused by an accident or a fall.
- Damage to the apparel due to mishandling.
- Color fading due to usage or exposure to sun. High viz colors are likely to fade faster on sun exposure.
- Problems occurring due to lack of maintenance.
- Usage under atypical conditions.
- Any modifications or customizations to the product will void its warranty.
- Application of chemicals or strong detergents that could harm the product.
- Exposure to high heat source.
- Rider experiencing subjective issues like fit, comfort, etc are not covered under warranty.
- Damage to accessories like zippers, stitches, buttons, liners, fabric, patches and prints due to usage.
- Fabric pilling.
- Korda cannot be held liable for any cosmetic damage the product may have while purchasing. Customers are advised to check the product thoroughly before purchasing.