Mototech Knee Armour features:
The MOTOTECH Bulwark Bionic Knee Armour is a streamlined guard that offers exceptional coverage to the knee, shin and lower thigh. The symmetrical, anatomic design grants great comfort and exceptional performance.
The use of highly breathable construction materials ensure the knee protector remains comfortable, throughout a day long ride.
The multilayered construction is designed for motorcycle riders who want more coverage than conventional knee protectors.
The three overlapped shells of semi-rigid and partially perforated polymeric material and black PE foam padding reduces the severity of injuries caused by impacts due to an accident. The three elastic straps with pin lock fastening system helps in keeping the bionic knee protector in place.
· Complete protector covering the knee, shin & lower thigh.
· Lightweight knee guard that provides exceptional impact protection.
· Strategic protection points ensures that the knee protector meets CE standard 1621-1 Type B (k+l)
· Constructed with three impact resistant overlapped shells of semi-rigid and partially perforated polymeric material and grey PE foam padding
· Foam padding is removable with metal buttons attached to the polymeric layer
· Kneecup features large lateral extensions for maximum protection coverage.
· Protector is backed with grey PE foam to keep you comfortable
· Elastic, slim and easy to adjust straps with pin lock fastening system ensure a precise fit
· Sold as a pair
· One size fits most
· External Shell: Three overlapped shells of black semi-rigid and partially perforated polymeric material.
· Padding: Declared black PE foam
· Securing System: Three elastic straps with pin lock fastening system.