REV IT Gloves features:
Lightweight and comfortable? Oh yes! Those are our Neutron 3 gloves. You’ll immediately notice how nice they feel on the hands. That’s because we’ve blended together drum dyed goatskin, 2-way stretch, corduroy, microfiber and a PU-coated fabric.
In terms of protection, these gloves come with an injected ventilated flex knuckle, TPR injected finger knuckle protectors, Temperfoam® at the thumb and palm, Temperfoam® underneath knuckle and PWR|shield knit at palm.
Furthermore, we offer a few color combination choices so they pair perfectly with the gear you’re riding in. Then, to keep things functional, we’ve also included the Connect Finger Tip, a feature that allows riders to operate touchscreens (GPS, smartphones, etc.) without the inconvenience of taking the gloves off.
- Goatskin drum dyed
Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide.
- 2-way stretch
This material stretches in both way, ensuring comfort under pressure while following the body’s contours once tension is released.
Microfiber is a yarn with a tiny diameter, about 1/5 of that of a human hair. It offers pliable and moisture wicking properties.
- Connect finger tip leather
Never remove your gloves to answer your phone or use your navigation system again. The connect fingertip leather has been developed specifically to operate touch screens.
- PU coated fabric
- PWR|shield knit
PWR|shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance level. This product is equipped with PWR|shield at the palm for extra safety in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt.
- TPR injected finger knuckle protectors
TPR offers excellent resistance to impact, flex fatigue and tearing making it an ideal defensive material for knuckle protection. TPR parts are injected in the outer shell and allow freedom of movement.
- Temperfoam® thumb knuckle
- Temperfoam® underneath knuckle
- Injected ventilated flex knuckle
This knuckle protection is injected in the upper material which makes it very flexible and abrasion resistant. Due to its structure it ventilates very well while keeping you safe.
- Temperfoam® palm slider
- Ventilation panels
The ventilation panels on this garment allow for optimal airflow to keep the body cool while riding.
- Drum dyed goat leather, 2-way stretch fabric, corduroy, microfibre and PU coated fabric construction
- Ventilation panels at fingers, thumb, palm and back of hand
- Injected ventilated flex knuckles
- TPR injected finger knuckle protection
- Temperfoam at thumb and palm, and underneath knuckles
- PWR shield knit at palm
- Connect leather fingertip for touchscreen capability
- Reflective inserts for increased visibility
- Hook and loop closure system