REV’IT Airwave ladies pant features:
Beat the heat with the REV’IT! Airwave 3 Ladies trousers. They’re the ultimate garment for hot summer days on the bike thanks to their ideal ventilation points. Airflow to the body is provided by PWR|shell mesh panels at the front and back of the garment, directly aimed at cooling your legs down.
When it comes to keeping you safe, they’re equipped with the comfortable and lightweight CE-level 1 SEESMART™ armor at the knees and hips – making sure you’re as prepared as possible in case of a mishap. The adjustment straps at the hips can be used to get the perfect fit to your body. The Airwave 3 Ladies trousers are designed to be worn on top of jeans/pants or shorts if required.
The Rev’it! Airwave 3 Women’s Pants are made out of PWR|shell mesh panels reinforced by heavy duty textile. CE rated SEESMART armor protects the knees and hips from impacts. The Revi’t! Airwave 3 Women’s Pants will keep you cool and protected even as the temperature climbs. Wear these over pants over your street clothes or even a pair of shorts.
- Outer shell: High density polyester 600D, PWR|shell mesh, PWR|shell stretch
- outer shell: 100% polyester
- lining: 100% polyester
- Protection: Seesmart CE-level 1 protection at hips and knees
- Visibility: Laminated reflection at calves
- Fit: Tour fit, regular
- Adjustability: Adjustment straps at waist, adjustment tab at ankles
- Ventilation: Ventilation panels at legs
- Features: Prepared for Strapper suspenders, YKK slide lock front closure, short connection zipper, elastic at waistband, adjustable protector pockets, easy entrance zipper, grip panel at seat
- Pockets: Slit pockets