Rynox Air GT SP Motosports Gloves features:
Introducing Air GT SP Gloves, one step closer to the perfect all rounder gloves.
The Air GT SP Gloves are now updated with FLEXPROTECT active scaphoid bone protector.
- COMPLETE CE CERTIFIED PROTECTION
Not just the protectors, the entire Air GT SP glove is CE certified to standard EN13594:2015. This CE certification includes 15 different tests and the gloves are verified to have:
- Impact resistance: Residual force < 9kN (Kilonewtons)
- Abrasion resistance: Slide time ≥ 4s (Seconds)
- Cut resistance: On palm ≥ 1.2N (Newtons)
- Tear strength: On palm ≥ 25N and back hand ≥ 18N (Newtons)
- Seam strength: Main seams ≥ 6N/mm (Newtons per Millimeters)
- Knuckle: TPU protectors with HD foam backing
- Fingertips, Finger Joints: HD foam inserts
- Scaphoid Bone: FLEXPROTECT™ super flexible knuckle protector with HD foam backing for active impact absorption (New for 2023)
Heavy Duty Durable Chassis: Made from premium perforated soft full-grain leather
Reinforced Protection: Leather panels at abrasion zones
- Fit: Cuff length, urban fit
- Zero Wear In Required: Pre-curved fingers
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on wrist
- Ergonomic Trims: Accordion stretch panels on finger joints that flex with hand movements
Step 1 – Prep
- Undo all buttons, Velcro and buckles
- Shake off any surface dirt
- Wipe clean with a damp microfiber cloth
- Dissolve 1 cap of detergent in a bucket of water, per pair of gloves
- Soak for at least 30 minutes
- Avoid hot water. Test with your fingers first. If it’s too hot for your fingers, it’s too hot for your gear.
Step 2 – Which Detergent?
- Use (in order of preference)
- Purpose-made tech-wash
- Neutral unscented liquid detergent
- Woolen liquid detergent
- Baby shampoo
- Completely Avoid
- Any type of granular powder detergent
- Any type of heavily scented liquid detergent
Step 3 – Wash and Rinse
- Wear the gloves and dip your hands in the bucket
- As if you’re washing your hands, scrub the gloves together
- Focus on spots with grease and grime
- Repeat until clean
- Rinse multiple times until free of detergent
- Avoid using hard, abrasive brushes. Use a soft brush if required.
Step 4 – Flat Dry
- Lay the gloves flat over a towel, in a well ventilated area.
- For leather gloves, during the drying process, put the gloves on at regular intervals, and flex your fingers and wrists.
- This is important for leather gloves to retain the shape and fit of your hands.
- Do not hang dry. Do not expose to direct sunlight while drying.
Step 5 – Condition
- Once completely dry, gently rub leather conditioner over leather panels
- Lay flat over a towel to allow the leather to absorb the conditioner
- Repeat as required. Wipe off any excess conditioner with a microfiber cloth.
- Skip this step for textile or mesh gloves/panels
Step 6 – Storage
- Store in a cool dry ventilated place, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not store while damp or wet. Dry completely before storage.
- Clean thoroughly before long-term storage.