Rynox rain jacket features:
The Rain Jacket is purpose-built with one single objective, to keep you dry when you are riding in the rain.
As much as motorcyclists love riding in the monsoons, we hate getting wet even more. We want to experience the lush greenery, the wet tarmac and the smell of fresh Earth that monsoon brings; but we want to do it dry. The H2Go Pro 2 Rain Jacket is the answer.
- 10000mm Water Resistance: The shell is made from a fabric rated for water resistance up to 10000mm, perfect for Indian monsoons on a motorcycle.
- Double Ripstop Polyester: The Double Ripstop weave of the abrasion resistant polyester shell prevents small tears from spreading and lengthens the life of the jacket.
- Hi-Viz Shell: When it rains heavily, visibility typically goes down. The hi-viz shell of H2Go keeps you visible to oncoming traffic.
- Retro-Reflective Trims: Sometimes, you need to continue riding after dark. The retro-reflective trims light up in the headlight of oncoming traffic and keep your visible.
- Made for Motorcycling: The jacket is engineered, cut and sized to be worn easily over a riding jacket.
- Independent Destination Jacket: The H2Go can also be worn as an independent rain jacket.
- Pre-Curved Arms: Ideally pre-curved for the riding posture, the snugger fit of the arms reduces wind resistance and prevents fatigue.
- Heat Sealed Seams: Precision sealed seams prevent ingress of water at the seams and keep you dry.
- YKK Aquaguard Zipper: 100% waterproof YKK Aquaguard zipper, backed by a wide gutter flap lets you wear the jacket easily and keeps you dry once the jacket is zipped up.
- 3 Panel Hood with Cord Lock: 3 panel design makes the hood compact and ergonomic. Cord Lock lets you cinch the hood to your preference.
- Independently Actuating Hood: The hood actuates independent of the collar and provides more flexibility for head movement.
- Rear Exhaust Vents: Inverted rear exhaust vents on the shoulder blades assist in removal of hot and humid air from inside the jacket, and keep you cool and dry.
- Cord Lock On Hem: Cord Locks on the bottom, on either side, let you adjust the fit of the jacket to your preference.
- Gloves Friendly Cuffs: Elasticated cuffs with forearms wide enough to fit over gloves lets you easily pull the sleeves of H2Go over your riding jacket and gloves.
- High Collar: Height of the collar designed to prevent capillary water ingress while riding, from under the chin of the helmet.
- Extremely Lightweight: Weighs only 200 gms.
- Stow-away Pouch: Sleek drawstring pouch lets you store the rain jacket during transport.
- The The H2Go Pro 2 Rain Jacket has a warranty of 6 months from the date of purchase/delivery.
- Retro-reflective panels, trims and logo application are not covered under warranty.
- To know the warranty policy of Rynox in detail, visit Rynox website.
- The H2Go Pro 2 Rain Jacket can be returned or exchanged within 7 days from the date of purchase/delivery.
- To know the return/refund policy of Rynox in detail, visit Rynox website.
- To know the product/colour/size exchange policy of Rynox in detail, visit Rynox website.
Step 1 – Prep
- Undo all zippers and fasteners
- Shake off any surface dirt
- Wipe clean with a damp microfiber cloth
- Use a soft brush if required
Step 2 – Which Detergent?
- Use (in order of preference)
- Purpose-made tech-wash
- Neutral unscented liquid detergent
- Woolen liquid detergent
- Baby shampoo
- Completely Avoid
- Any type of granular powder detergent
- Any type of heavily scented liquid detergent
- Any type of fabric softener or bleach
Step 3 – Soak
- Dissolve 1 cap of detergent in a bucket of water
- Soak for at least 30 minutes
- Avoid hot water. Test with the back of your hand. If it’s too hot for your hand, it’s too hot for your rain jacket/pants
Step 4 – Wash and Rinse
- Agitate and scrub with your hands
- Focus on spots with grease and grime
- Repeat until clean
- Rinse multiple times until free of detergent
- Avoid using hard, abrasive brushes. Use a soft brush if required.
Step 5 – Dry and Store
- Hang dry in a cool ventilated shaded area
- Once dry, store in a cool, ventilated, moisture-free area, away from house-dust
- Do not wring. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not expose to direct sunlight while drying.
If you are looking for waterproof jackets, top waterproof jackets, best waterproof jackets, latest waterproof jackets, biking waterproof jackets, cheap waterproof jackets etc. then you are on the right page to shop it now.