Rynox Helium Jacket features:
Introducing the Helium GT 2 Jacket. Lighter than Air!
Our lightest jacket yet, with best-in-class ventilation, without compromising on protection.
The Helium GT 2 is the perfect versatile jacket for city commutes and highway rides.
- Shoulder and Elbow – Safe-Tech (Italian) CE Level 2 protectors certified to standard EN 1621-1: 2012 (S Type A / E Type B)
- Back – Safe-Tech (Italian) CE Level 2 protector, with superior coverage, certified to standard EN1621-2:2014
- Chest – Pockets ready for Cerros CE Level 1 or Safe-Tech CE Level 1 chest protectors certified to prEN1621-3:2017 (Sold Separately)
- Super Ventilated Outer Shell – Lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh with dual-fold knit
- Heavy Duty Textile – 600D PU coated polyester.
- DWR Shell – DWR coated polyester shell for added abrasion resistance
- Safety Stitch System – Reinforced dual stitching on slide zones
- Converts to a Suit – Jacket-to-pants connection zipper. Prevents the jacket from riding up in a slide.
- Increased Low Light Visibility – Retro reflective panels on chest, arms and back
- Under our MODULAYER system, you can now choose to buy just the riding jacket or all the layers together, as per your specific usage pattern. Choose your weather protection from our range of MODULAYER jackets.
Fit and comfort:
- Fit – Street fit
- Cushioned Comfort – Soft Neoprene trims on collar and cuffs, prevent chafing of the skin
- Fit Modulation – Girth adjusters on the waist, arms and cuffs
- Cargo Capacity – 2 side pockets
- Primary jacket shell (1 unit)
- Shoulder protectors (2 units)
- Elbow protectors (2 units)
- Back protector (1 unit)
- Eva foam on chest (2 Units) .
- The Helium GT 2 Jacket has a warranty of 6 months from the date of purchase/delivery with our terms and condition*.