Rynox Storm Evo V3 gloves features:
Featherweight gloves that knock out heavyweights.
The Storm Evo 3 Gloves are the latest avatar of our full gauntlet gloves. Nimble and lightweight, the Storm Evo 3 Gloves are perfect for the minimalist overlander looking for comprehensive protection and versatile performance.
Not just the protectors, the entire Storm Evo 3 glove is CE certified to standard EN13594:2015. This CE certification includes 15 different tests and the gloves are verified to have:
- Impact resistance: Residual force < 9kN (Kilonewtons)
- Abrasion resistance: Slide time ≥ 4s (Seconds)
- Cut resistance: On palm ≥ 1.2N (Newtons)
- Tear strength: On palm ≥ 25N and back hand ≥ 18N (Newtons)
- Seam strength: Main seams ≥ 6N/mm (Newtons per Millimetres)
- Scaphoid Bone: KNOX® patented Impact SPS (Scaphoid Protection System) is made from a layer of Knox’s latest impact absorbent Micro-Lock protector foam on the inside and two specially developed abrasion resistant LDPE sliders on the outside. This combination offers maximum coverage and enables the gloves to slide smoothly on contact with the ground, instead of gripping the impact surface. This effectively reduces hyper-extension of the wrist and prevents potential scaphoid bone injuries.
- CE Certified Knuckle: Impact-On (South Korea) HERATROM polyurethane knuckle protector
- Overhang Knuckle Construction: Overhanging knuckle protector panel with HD foam backing, for maximum comfort and protection
- Finger Joints: TPU tabs
- Thumb Joints: HD foam inserts
- Heavy Duty Durable Chassis: Made from premium soft full-grain leather
- Wrist: True carbon fibre slider in TPR housing for optimum slide protection
- Reinforced Protection: Leather panels at abrasion zones
- SureGrip Palm: High-grip contoured Amara panel with silicon detailing, for complete ride control
- Pinky Finger Bridge: A leather panel bridge connects the ring and pinky fingers to reduce the risk of injury to the pinky finger in case of a crash
- Secure Fit: Opposing bi-directional 2-step micro-metric closure for a secure fit
- Fit: Full gauntlet, sport touring fit
- Zero Wear-In Required: Pre-curved fingers
- Fit Modulation: Opposing bi-directional 2-step micro-metric closure for personalised comfort
- Perforated Leather: Strategically placed perforated leather panels for optimum ventilation
- Hybrid Stitching: Strategically placed combination of external and internal stitching on fingers to maximise comfort and protection and minimise bulk
- Ease of Access: Touch screen friendly TapFingertips™ on the index fingers
- With the purchase of the Storm Evo 3 Gloves, you get a complimentary accident insurance cover of INR 50,000/- for 1 year, from Rynox!
- To know how to register for the Rynox Wingman personal accident insurance, contact or visit Rynox Website.
- Before You Select Your Glove Size: Based on design, fit and form factor, every pair of gloves in our range has a unique sizing chart. Make sure you specifically follow the sizing instructions and refer to the size chart (size guide) on this page, before you select your glove size.
- Avoid bringing the gloves in contact with harsh chemicals, solvents, thinners, cleaning agents or fuels. Avoid contact with direct heat or fire.
- When dyed leather is exposed to moisture; sweat, rain, water or air condensation, it tends to release some of the dye. Initially, some of it may get transferred to your hands. This is natural and will reduce over time and usage.
- Storm Evo 3 Gloves have a warranty of 1 year from the date of purchase/delivery.
- To know the warranty policy of Rynox in detail – visit its website.
- The Storm Evo 3 Gloves can be returned or exchanged within 7 days from the date of purchase/delivery.
- To know the return/refund policy of Rynox in detail, click here.
- To know the product/colour/size exchange policy of Rynox in detail, click here.
- Step 1 – Prep
- Undo all buttons, Velcro and buckles
- Shake off any surface dirt
- Wipe clean with a damp microfiber cloth
- Dissolve 1 cap of detergent in a bucket of water, per pair of gloves
- Soak for at least 30 minutes
- Avoid hot water. Test with your fingers first. If it’s too hot for your fingers, it’s too hot for your gear.
Step 2 – Which Detergent?
- Use (in order of preference)
- Purpose-made tech-wash
- Neutral unscented liquid detergent
- Woolen liquid detergent
- Baby shampoo
- Any type of granular powder detergent
- Any type of heavily scented liquid detergent
Step 3 – Wash and Rinse
- Wear the gloves and dip your hands in the bucket
- As if you’re washing your hands, scrub the gloves together
- Focus on spots with grease and grime
- Repeat until clean
- Rinse multiple times until free of detergent
- Avoid using hard, abrasive brushes. Use a soft brush if required.
Step 4 – Flat Dry
- Lay the gloves flat over a towel, in a well ventilated area.
- For leather gloves, during the drying process, put the gloves on at regular intervals, and flex your fingers and wrists.
- This is important for leather gloves to retain the shape and fit of your hands.
- Do not hang dry. Do not expose to direct sunlight while drying.
Step 5 – Condition
- Once completely dry, gently rub leather conditioner over leather panels
- Lay flat over a towel to allow the leather to absorb the conditioner
- Repeat as required. Wipe off any excess conditioner with a microfiber cloth.
- Skip this step for textile or mesh gloves/panels
Step 6 – Storage
- Store in a cool dry ventilated place, away from direct sunlight.
- Do not store while damp or wet. Dry completely before storage.
- Clean thoroughly before long-term storage.