Rynox Surge Thermal Jackets features:
- Dupont Sorona Fill: Dupont Sorona is a revolutionary high-performance bio-tech polymer extracted renewably from plants.
- Warmth & Insulation: The 3D spiral structure of the Dupont Sorona fill aids in superior heat preservation.
- Long Lasting Performance: The strength and resilience of the Dupont Sorona fill ensures long service life of the jacket.
- Stretch & Recovery: Dupont Sorona fibers have superior flexibility and shape retention. This gives you freedom to move on the motorcycle and ensures that the jacket does not become baggy and loose over time.
- Friction Free Shell: Use of feather finish Nylon on the exterior and interior of the jacket reduces friction and gives you superior mobility.
- Made for Motorcycling: The jacket is engineered, cut and sized to be worn easily under a riding jacket.
- Independent Destination Jacket: The Surge can also be worn as an independent winter jacket.
- Collapsible Hood: Tuck the hood away while riding, or wear the hood under your helmet. The collapsible hood gives you the freedom to decide.
- Pre-Curved Arms: Ideally pre-curved for the riding posture, the snugger fit of the arms ensures the sleeves don’t bunch up when worn under a riding jacket.
- Uniform Insulation for Longer: Diamond quilting pattern stabilizes insulation and prevents sagging of fill over time
- 6 Panel Hood: Strategically developed 6 panel design makes the hood compact and ergonomic. Prevents loss of heat through the head.
- Hand Warmer Pockets: Easy to access zippered hand warmer pockets will keep your hands warm when you take a break and take off your gloves.
- Sleek Cuffs and Hem: Elasticated cuffs and hem ensure the Surge stays in place when worn under a riding jacket.
- High Collar: When closed completely, the high collar and the hood snugly cover your face like an insulated balaclava
- Zipper Garage: prevents chafing of the chin and adds comfort
- Extremely Lightweight: Weighs only 300 gms.
- Wash & Care
Step 1 – Prep
- Undo all zippers and fasteners
- Shake off any surface dirt
- Wipe clean with a damp microfiber cloth
- Use a soft brush if required
Step 2 – Which Detergent?
- Use (in order of preference)
- Purpose-made tech-wash
- Neutral unscented liquid detergent
- Woolen liquid detergent
- Baby shampoo
- Completely Avoid
- Any type of granular powder detergent
- Any type of heavily scented liquid detergent
- Any type of fabric softener or bleach
Step 3 – Soak
- Dissolve 1 cap of detergent in bucket of water
- Soak for at least 30 minutes
- Avoid hot water. Test with the back of your hand. If it’s too hot for your hand, it’s too hot for your winter jacket
Step 4 – Wash and Rinse
- Agitate and scrub with your hands
- Focus on spots with grease and grime
- Repeat until clean
- Rinse multiple times until free of detergent
- Avoid using hard, abrasive brushes. Use a soft brush if required.
Step 5 – Let Dry and Store
- Hang dry in a cool ventilated shaded area
- Once dry, re-fluff the fill if required
- Store in a cool, ventilated moisture-free place, away from house-dust
- Do not wring. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not expose to direct sunlight while drying.