Rynox Switchback Neo Jersey features:
The Switchback Jersey harmonizes patterns and contrasting colors, creating an edgy yet elegant design. Interwoven lines and vibrant accents serve as a visual testament to the modernity of motocross jerseys.
The Rynox Pro Offroad Jersey combines durability, Ventilation and excellent range of motion, crafting a well-balanced jersey suitable for any off-road motorcycling . With strategically placed mesh panels on the armpits, sides, and lower torso makes it ideal for technical riding.
- Super Ventilated Shell: Lightweight mesh under the arms and sides for all-day riding comfort
- Fit and Comfort
Foam Elbow Pad: Low profile foam elbow pad for added comfort
V-Shaped Collar: Engineered with a specially designed collar to effortlessly wear the jersey
Elasticated cuff: Elasticated cuffs to reduce sleeve roll
- All Season Compatibility
Under our MODULAYER system, you can now choose to buy just the riding jacket or all the layers together, as per your specific usage pattern. Choose your weather protection from our range of MODULAYER jackets.
- Wash and Care
Step 1 – Prep
- Shake off any surface dirt
- Use a soft brush if required
Step 2 – Which Detergent?
- Use (in order of preference)
- Purpose-made tech-wash
- Neutral unscented liquid detergent
- Woolen liquid detergent
- Baby shampoo
- Any type of granular powder detergent
- Any type of heavily scented liquid detergent
Step 3 – Soak
- Dissolve 1 cap of detergent per garment, in a bucket of lukewarm water
- Soak for at least 30 minutes
- Avoid hot water. Test with your fingers first. If it’s too hot for your fingers, it’s too hot for your gear.
Step 4 – Wash and Rinse
- Agitate and scrub with your hands
- Focus on spots with grease and grime
- Repeat until clean
- Rinse multiple times until free of detergent
- Avoid using hard, abrasive brushes. Use a soft brush if required
Step 5 – Let Dry and Store
- Put on a hanger and let dry in a cool ventilated shaded area
- Once dry, store in a cool, ventilated moisture-free place, away from house-dust
- Do not wring. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not expose yourself to direct sunlight while drying.