Viaterra Base Layer Top features:
Using the right base layer under your riding gear can be a game-changer for comfort, especially in Indian riding conditions. Regular cotton t-shirts tend to hold moisture, show sweat patches and only offer limited ventilation. The 2nd Skin Base Layers from ViaTerra, on the other hand, truly feels like second skin under the riding jacket and comes with a whole host of important features designed to work for the hot & humid weather in India.
It is made with a special breathable & moisture-wicking material that has treated with PolygieneTM, used by leading performance & sports wear brands globally, including Adidas, for odor control and to inhibit bacterial growth. It dries quickly after a wash and the mesh zones keep you comfortable and cool under your jacket on any kind of ride! Once you’ve tried these, they will truly become your 2nd skin.
Base layer TOP – 1 no.
Construction and Durability:
Built to last:
Flat lock seam construction to provide strength and stretchability, while reducing stress along the seams
- Special moisture-wicking fabric material to remove sweat
- Soft piping around the viewport to provide comfort during long days in the saddle.
- Special knitted fabric offers 4 way stretch and provides extra-ordinary breathability and comfort
Original & authentic materials:
Treated with PolygieneTM, used by leading performance & sports wear brands globally, including Adidas to neutralize odor and inhibit bacterial growth.
Special knitted fabric with moisture wicking – offers 4 way stretch and enables quick evaporation for sweat
Uses a special ODOR CRUNCH technology to absorb and neutralize odor molecules
We use Nylon-6 thread in our products – this is much stronger than polyester thread.
IMPORTANT NOTE –
Wash separately in cold water before use
Once washed or worn, this product cannot be returned for a refund or exchanged with another product.
1. Drip dry the base layers after washing in cold water in a ventilated area away from direct sunlight.
2. Do not wring the base layers.
3. Do not use any fabric stain removers, bleach or any chemicals for cleaning.
4. If there are stains which you are not able to remove using a damp cloth, use a soft bristled brush soaked in a mild pH neutral soap and rinse off using cold water. Please note that using the brush could lead to piling which will not be covered under warranty.
5. Allow to air dry thoroughly before storing in a shaded area
6. Store away from the sun & other heat sources
7. Dry-cleaning or using a clothes dryers will void the warranty as this will damage the special coatings that the fabric has.
8. Do not alter the product or get it repaired at an unauthorized repair centre as this will void the warranty.
If you are searching for biker jackets for men, biker jackets for women, latest biker jackets / pants, latest riding jackets / pants and so on then this is one of the platforms for the best and premium jackets and pants available for bikers.