Viaterra bike tank bag features:
A spacious, tough, strap-based tankbag that easily converts into a backpack or a tailbag, and fits universally on all fuel tanks (comes with a rain cover). Now with buckle detachments for easy mount and unmount. Makes it a breeze to use them everyday. As a fail safe mechanism if the buckle gives up, double D-ring mechanism ensures the bag can still be mounted securely.
Constructed from EVA laminated fabric and with PP support to retain shape, the Fly tankbag is spacious, durable and easily converts into a backpack or a tailbag. The strap based system fits universally on all fuel tanks and comes with an external rain / dust cover. Fly tankbag’s hassle free buckle detachments make it easy to mount/ unmount – very convenient for everyday commute use. As a fail safe mechanism if the buckle gives up, double D-ring mechanism ensures the bag can still be mounted securely.
- Royal Enfield Himalayan, Royal Enfield Bullet Classic 350, Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Royal Enfield Bullet Classic 500, Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Royal Enfield Interceptor/GT 650
- Bajaj Dominar 250, Bajaj Dominar 400, Bajaj NS 200, Bajaj Avenger
- KTM ADV 250, KTM ADV 390
- Honda H’Ness CB 350, Honda Hornet 2.0, Honda CB200X
- Yamaha FZ 25
- Kawasaki Versys 650
- Suzuki Gixxer SF150
If you would like to check suitability for your specific bike model, drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or post on the Q&A and we will get back to you in 24-48 hours.
- Main compartment with wide top U-opening for easy packing and access
- Large No 8 zipper which is easy to grab and operate for opening & closing of the main compartment with riding gloves
- Expandable main compartment to give you flexibility for when you need the extra space – big enough to fit a full-face helmet
- 2 side pockets to keep wallet, snacks, powerbank or other flat items etc.
- 1 outside transparent pocket to keep the phone for GPS directions – works even with the raincover
- Use the cable inlet to charge mobile directly when stored in the transparent top pocket
- 1 inside mesh top pocket to keep Bike papers, documents, memory cards, keys, or other small items
- Outer EBC net for holding gloves when not in use
- Hassle-free conversion to a backpack with inbuilt hidden straps and a top grab handle for effortless movement off the bike
- Reinforced sides and top flap with tough plastic sheet to maintain shape of the bag – this can be easily inserted/removed
- Original 3M Reflectosafe tape on rear, sides and raincover for added visibility in low light conditions
- Faux leather at the bottom of the bag to reduce the incidence of scratches on the tank
- Seam-sealed raincover with clear plastic panel so you can continue to use your phone with the raincover. Also has a reflective sticker for additional visibility.
Materials & Durability:
- Tough high-denier fabric exterior for extreme durability
- Soft plush interior lining in gray color for better visibility of packed items
- Triple stitch on all joints for improved strength
- Foam padding with a reinforced plastic base for better shape retention
- Original heavy duty YKK pullers, sliders & zipper tape for extra durability and smooth operation on all zips
- Original 3MTM ScotchliteTM reflective tape for long lasting visibility in low light conditions
- Tough, tear-resistant polyester webbing used all through
- Bar tacked at all stress points for added reinforcement
- 4 Point strap based anchoring system with distributed mount positions for better stress handling and zero displacement.
- Capacity 18 liter – 22 liters(when expanded)
- Weight 1.1 kg
- Dimensions Long edge: 43 cm, Wide edge: 29 cm, Height: 21 cm (25 cm when expanded)
- Tough, tear resistant 1200D x 1200D outer fabric with PVC coating
- 300D x 300D outer ripstop fabric with PU coating
- 150D x 150D inner lining
- 68D x 68D raincover fabric
- YKKTM pullers, YKKTM sliders and YKKTM zipper chain
- 3MTM ScotchliteTM 8906 silver fabric trim reflective tape (RA=500 cd/lux/m2)
- Fittings from an ISO 9001 certified vendor
INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE:
- Fly tank bag – 1 nos
- Set of mounting straps – 1 front mounting strap, 2 rear mounting straps with quick-release system.
- External Raincover – 1 nos
- Black plastic sheets – 2 nos.
1 YEAR WARRANTY:
- We offer a 1 year warranty against material or workmanship defects. Please read our warranty policy for more details.