XDI gloves features:
The chaos is a blend of daily wear with a boost of protection as compared to traditional commuter gloves. The Hi-Viz pop colours with the blend of dark shades reflects the mind of a fast motorcyclist who has thousands of things running in the mind and every muscle interacting with each other in a chaos to form the perfect harmonious ride.
The glove also features a Dual density foam slider backed by Kevlar® (Kevlar® is five times stronger than steel in strength-to-weight ratio).
- Durable, multi-panel main shell construction incorporating Synthetic Suede, Kevlar® and Boomerang mesh fabrasion resistance and high levels of breathability.
- TPR and mesh air intake stitched on to fingers and back hand for improved levels of airflow
- Dual layered Synthetic suede and Kevlar® reinforced palm (Kevlar® is five times stronger than steel in strength-to-weight ratio) for improved abrasion resistance.
- Double stitched panels in impact areas for better tear resistance.
- Dual Density EVA foam palm slider for impact performance.
- Ergonomic carbon compound knuckle guard provides exceptional impact and abrasion protection.
- Finger tops feature innovative Fused TPR sliders and EVA padding for excellent coverage in critical area.
- Dual layered Synthetic suede panels between thumb and index finger for excellent abrasion resistance and rigidity.
- Fused silicone printing on fingertips and palms for increased grip and control.
- Finger sidewalls incorporate stretch inserts to increase flexibility and durability.
- Reflective piping on fingers and back hand for improved visibility in low light conditions.
- Touch screen compatible index fingertip for use with smartphones and GPS systems.
- Velcro® closure for personalised closure.
- Pull Tab for ease of sliding on the gloves.