SUZUKI GIXXER 150 Bike features and specs:
Here is the latest version of your favorite street sport bike! It comes loaded with many world-class features to make your rides superbly exciting – such as Bharat Stage IV (BS-IV) compliance, Automatic Headlamp On (AHO), clear LED tail lamp and sporty new graphics with the Gixxer logo across the fuel tank! Added to that, the advanced Rear Disc-Brake, promises a really fabulous, more stable and more confident riding experience on every road.
Flaunt your unmatched style with its fascinating new color combinations – Pearl Mira Red & Glass Sparkle Black, Metallic Triton Blue & Glass Sparkle Black, and Glass Sparkle Black These three cool shades will surely add more thrill and joy to your street sport biking experience.
You’d also love this stylish performer for its amazingly powerful and ultra-light 155cc engine with Suzuki’s Eco Performance (SEP) technology, a wide array of cutting-edge features and a powerful chassis developed by the engineers who designed the legendary GSX-R series.
It promises a distinct biking experience with its sharp torque and dynamic mid-range power that ensure better acceleration and sporty handling.
So why wait? Make a brand-new style statement with India’s most admired street sport bike.
· Ultra light and robust 155cc engine uses single cylinder to achieve high power and torque output of
14.1ps@8000rpm,14Nm@6000rpm respectively powered by cutting edge SEP Technology which boasts top-class Power performance and excellent fuel efficiency.
· European Design trend inspired from the recent European design trend especially the trapezoidal body proportions which adds charismatic character to the presence of motorcycle. The edgy fuel tank lines and extended arrow shaped tank shrouds resembles to the original design of Gixxer setting up the aggressive body language of new motorcycle.
· Single Channel ABS (Anti-Lock Brake System) is the supplemental system which automatically controls the braking force efficiently and avoids wheel lock up due to the slippery road, the sudden
change of road conditions or excessive braking in a certain controllable range.
· The SEP engine uses 6 sensors-O2 sensor, Intake air pressure sensor, Intake air temperature sensor, Throttle position sensor, Engine temperature sensor, Crankshaft sensor which work all together to give optimized information to ECM which accordingly commands Fuel Injector to inject appropriate amount of Fuel for great combustion efficiency resulting in accurate and improved throttle response with higher fuel efficiency.
· Futuristic LED headlamp design, exclusive to the Indian market marks strong and aggressive impression of this naked motorcycle. The compact size and thin design of headlamp unit not only
complements street sport look of the motorcycle but also helps ease of handling and offers long and wide field of view from its extremely bright LED headlamp.
· Gixxer Styled LED tail lamp shares high resemblance to the original tail light design of Gixxer. The compact design with highly illuminated LED lights accomplish the rear design of the motorcycle and serves the functionality as well.