SUZUKI Gixxer SF250 Bike features:
Technology for top class power performance without compromising fuel efficiency – all aluminium, ultra light weight, maximum efficiency.
The cooling system in engine was first introduced by Suzuki to the world for creating lightweight and fast engines which provides high performance for a wide range of needs, from city-riding in traffic to serious sport riding using technologies derived from MotoGP such as weight-reduction and friction-reduction technologies.
This unique technology also offers a refined acceleration that feels strong and linear. GIXXER 250 engine provides high output, compactness, low fuel consumption, high durability and ease of maintenance.
Build to impress and to perform. Inspired by European design trends.
Dual channel ABS – A light-weight and compact dual channel ABS (Anti-lock brake system) system is installed on both the front and rear wheels. ABS is the supplemental system which automatically controls the braking force efficiently and avoids wheel lock up due to the slippery road, the sudden change of road conditions or excessive braking in a certain controllable range.
The SEP engine uses 6 sensors-O2 sensor, Intake air pressure sensor, Intake air temperature sensor, Throttle position sensor, Engine temperature sensor, Crankshaft sensor which work all together to give optimized information to ECM which accordingly commands Fuel Injector to inject appropriate amount of Fuel for great combustion efficiency resulting in accurate and improved throttle response with higher fuel efficiency.
To complement the mass forward design of the motorcycle along with offering long and wide field of view from its extremely bright LED headlamp
· Compact design with highly illuminated LED lights
· All necessary functions are packed into a stylish yet compact full-digital speedo meter
· All new design to complement the premium and sporty looks of the bike
· To complement the stylish design of premium bike
· Provides the premium look that makes the bike feels special
· Ensures stress-free ignition
· Specifically developed to maximize the output and improve engine durability
· For smoother riding experience at high speed
· For a sporty riding position
· Increased rigidity around the front section to rightly suit the separate handle set-up at front
· Automatically controls the braking force efficiently and avoids wheel lock up
· For excellent road grip and superior performance while riding on different road conditions
· Equipped with full size 300mm diameter for strong braking power