DSG Race Pro Jacket features:
Introducing the DSG Race Pro jacket – PROUDLY MADE IN INDIA. This jacket is inspired by the MotoGP keeping in mind the needs of all our riders who crave for speed.
It is packed with functional features and high-quality components that you may expect as an avid sport bike rider. One of the most striking features of the DSG Race Pro is that it is air bag ready and accommodates any airbag certified to CE norm89/686/EEC. The Racing Hump with the accordion panels on the shoulder and back with the stretch panels on the underarms and arms, are a true innovation from a technical point of view.
OUTER SHELL MATERIAL – 600DA+ Polyester.
INNER SHELL– removable sleeveless taffeta quilted water resistant liner to keep you warm in cold weather..
The DSG RacePro is designed to fit awearable airbag vest keeping in mind that the jacket must be large enough to accommodate the expansion of the airbag in the event of a crash upto an additional 4 cm of space around the circumference of the body.(CE 89/686/EEC)
Speedhump on back with stretch panel connecting to neck for comfort
Flap tocover the zippers to protect from them wind and water
- Adjustment strap at waist
- Size adjuster snap buttonon elbow
- Inner Waerproof pocketin the chest
- Outer Slit pockets at waist with YKK spring lock zippers
- Lock down YKK zippers at wrist and body
- Horizontal Velcro Flap pocket on the Inner Shell
- YKK zipper on the body of the Inner shell
- 360 zipper for connecting your riding pant to the jacket
- Neoprene Comfort liners in cuffs
- Soft edge comfort collar of Neoprene
- Precurved Sleeves helps reduce riding fatigue and prevent material bunching
- Stretch panelsat inside arms and underarms
- Stretch panels on the chest and the above the Race-hump
- Stretch panels at the waist for a comfort fit below adjustment straps
- Accordion panels at shoulders and back
Insulation – Detachable sleeveless thermal rain liner
Ventilation – The ventilation mesh panels on the side of this garment allow for optimal airflow to keep the body cool while riding.
DSG CE Level 2 Elbow and Shoulder Protectors
Certified CE-Level 2 according to the new norm EN1621-1:2012 the DSG CE Level 2 protector. The new norm also tests the impact levels in various temperature ranges without sacrificing wearer comfort.
DSG CE Level 2 Insert Back Protector
The back protector in this DSG RACE PRO garment is fitted with the DSG CE Level 2 back protector certified to the new EN1621-1:2012 norm to maximize safety.
DSG patented, TPU sliding parts at the elbows and shoulders.
Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are fused to the fabric eliminating stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- The DSG reflective Logo shows on the upper arm, front, neck and back of the jacket.
- Reflective strips run parallel on the sides of the hump making the rider visible in low light.
- Innovative reflective racetrack map on the on both upper arms, unique to the DSG Race Pro design.