FLY Maverik Boots features:
FLY Racing puts the soul of the brand in the sole of its boots. Maverik boot’s decade-long global success in the market has propelled towards the next step. Not only did FLY revamp and improve the Maverik from the ground up, FLY also created the FR5 Boot from scratch.
Sharing many of the same innovative design concepts, the new Maverik and FR5 pack a one-two punch in the FLY Racing boot line-up. Whether it’s trail riding with the family in our all new Maverik or racing your fiercest rival in our new FR5, FLY Racing has the solution. With an all new look and all new performance, FLY is confident that you will love the look and feel of its new boots.
- CE Approved to EN13634:2015
- Don’t miss a shift with 3D molded plastic shift panel with added grooves and texture that also saves boot from premature wear.
- Articulated rear ankle provides subtle flexibility to bend foot, yet still remains supportive.
- Pre-shaped molded plastic 3D shin adds impact resistance and comfort.
- Inner ankle panel made of durable and flexible plastic.
- Molded outsole provides a modern stylish look and helps to keep the weight down.
- Outsole rubber compound provides good levels of grip while remaining durable.
- Rubber heat shield is long lasting, won’t melt, and provides good grip.
- Elastic gaiter provides a comfortable rim around calf while sealing the opening from debris.
- Innovative one-piece plastic injected fish tail midsole.
- Adjustable quick-lock buckles provide a solid locked in feel and open design keeps dirt from clogging the function.