Mototech Hydration Water Bladder features:
The MotoTech Hydration Reservoir 2L Water Bladder is made from BPA free materials and features the easy to fill slide opening mechanism.
– Capacity: 2L
– Lightweight and low profile
– Quick Connector TPU Tube with Neoprene Cover for Temperature Control
– Shape-Retention Centre Baffle increases stability during high impact activities
– TPU Bladder / Reservoir – Made with BPA-Free, Recyclable, Anti-bacterial
– 90 Degree Bite Valve with Quick Tube Connector
– Fully reversible bladder – For easy cleaning & drying
– Ultra-durable RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
– Wide working temperature range (-20° deg C to +50° deg C)
– Slide Opening Mechanism for quick filling and closes tight for a leakproof seal, includes tether to prevent miss-placing
– Convenient to carry handle providing a secure grip
– Bite Valve designed to Self seal after each sip
– Smooth twist on/off switch to prevent leaks when not in use
– Dust cap to keep bite valve clean of dust and grime
– Flexible 100 cm long TPU tube provides a steady flow of water
Bladder Width – 160mm
Bladder Length – 370mm
How to Clean the Hydration Reservoir?
For in-depth cleaning:
a. Per liter volume of your hydration system, add ¼ Cup of baking soda to ¾ Cup of water and shake for 30 seconds (e.g., for a 2L hydration system use ½ Cup of baking soda with 1 ½ Cup water).
b. Add ¼ Cup lemon juice per liter, close and shake 10 seconds, then vent by opening hydration system away from face.
c. Re-seal hydration system and repeat shaking and venting three times. Expel as much air as possible, close hydration system, and soak for 20 minutes.
d. Dump solution and rinse hydration system three times with warm water.
Note: Above solution (in appropriate proportion) can also be used to easily clean the pipe at the same time.
How to Dry the Hydration Reservoir?
In general, it is optimal to prop or hang hydration system reservoirs upright to dry—this allows moisture to evaporate and escape upward.
Drying the Hydration Reservoir is easy. First, wipe interior with a dry towel (made easy thanks to the large opening!). Then prop the reservoir open with the Slider and let it all air dry.