REVIT Cayenne 2 Jacket features:
The highly ventilated and rugged Rev’it! Cayenne 2 Jacket is a purpose-built, top-spec, hot-weather adventure jacket for those driven to break all boundaries. Fit for on and off-road adventure riding in high temperatures, the Cayenne 2 Jacket has been constructed with the strongest mesh fabrics and are prominently located at the front and back and under the arms of the jacket.
CE level 2 Seeflex shoulder and elbow armor and a CE level 2 Seesoft back protector are included for optimal protection. This jacket has been created for on and off-road travelers looking for an extremely rugged yet ventilated garment with top-level armor, plenty of storage, and ample adjustment possibilities. If this is you, then look no further. You’ve found what you’re looking for!
- Outer Shell: PWRshell, PWRshell stretch, Schoeller-dynatec mesh panels
- Composition: 70% Polyamide, 25% Polyester, 3% Polyurethane, 2% Leather
- Liner: Mesh
- Seeflex CE level 2 protection at shoulder and elbow
- Seesoft CE level 2 Type RV back protector
- Type RV / Size 04 fits SM-MD
- Type RV / Size 05 fits LG-2XL
- Type RV / Size 06 fits 3XL
- Pocket for optional Seesoft CE Level 1 divided chest protector (sold separately)
- Visibility: Laminated reflection
- Fit: Tour fit, regular
- Adjustability: Adjustable elbow protection, adjustment straps, double adjustment strap, flexisnap, UTA tab, V-flap with zipper
- Ventilation: Fully perforated panels
- Features: Adjustable protector pockets, detachable kidney belt, long connection zipper, hydra bag prepared, prepared for Segur neck brace, prepared for vest connector, short connection zipper, soft edge at collar, stretch, two-way collar snap closure
- Pockets: Sleeve pocket, inner pockets, stash pockets, XL storage pockets.