Rynox Storm pants features:
- IMPACT PROTECTION
- Knee + Shin:KNOX® (British) Microlock CE Level 2 Certified to EN 1621:1-2012 (best-in-class coverage) (K Type B / K+L Type A)
- Hip:Knox (British) Microlock CE Level 2 Certified to EN CE EN1621:1-2012 (Type A)
- KneeSlap Technology:Rynox Exclusive knee protector positioning mechanism. Knee Slap gives you the freedom to adjust the height and position of the knee protectors while wearing the pants.
- ABRASION RESISTANCE
- Super Ventilated Outer Shell: Lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh with dual-fold knit
- Heavy Duty Textile: 600D PU coated polyester
- Jacket connection zipper
- INCREASED VISIBILITY
- Increased Low Light Visibility:Retro reflective trims on back and slide
- 3 LAYER CONSTRUCTION
- External Rain Pants: With sealed seams. Retro reflective panels. Can be worn as stand-alone rain pants. (Can withstand medium to heavy showers when worn with the primary shell)
- Internal Winter Liner: Attaches to the inside of the outer shell
- COMFORT AND FIT
- Fit: Touring fit
- SuperGrip: High-grip contoured panels, for complete ride control
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on the waist and bottom hem
- Cargo Capacity: 2 pockets
- DWR Shell: Durable Water Resistant coated polyester shell. Keeps you dry in light showers. (New for 2021)
- Wingman Accident Insurance
- With the purchase of the Storm Evo Pants, you a complimentary accident insurance cover of INR 50,000/- for 1 year, from Rynox!
- To know how to register for the Rynox Wingman personal accident insurance, click here.
- What’s Included
- Primary pants shell (1 unit)
- Knee + Shin protectors (2 units)
- Hip protectors (1 pair)
- Internal detachable winter liner (1 unit)
- The Storm Evo Pants have a warranty of 6 months from the date of purchase/delivery.
- To know the warranty policy of Rynox in detail, click here.
- Return & Exchange
Wash & Care
Step 1 – Prep
- Remove all impact protectors
- Undo all zippers, Velcro and buckles
- Shake off any surface dirt
- Use a soft brush if required
Step 2 – Which Detergent?
- Use (in order of preference)
- Purpose-made tech-wash
- Neutral unscented liquid detergent
- Woolen liquid detergent
- Baby shampoo
- Completely Avoid
- Any type of granular powder detergent
- Any type of heavily scented liquid detergent
Step 3 – Soak
- Dissolve 1 cap of detergent per garment, in a bucket of lukewarm water
- Soak for at least 30 minutes
- Avoid hot water. Test with your fingers first. If it’s too hot for your fingers, it’s too hot for your gear.
Step 4 – Wash and Rinse
- Agitate and scrub with your hands
- Focus on spots with grease and grime
- Repeat until clean
- Rinse multiple times until free of detergent
- Avoid using hard, abrasive brushes. Use a soft brush if required
Step 5 – Let Dry and Store
- Put on a hanger and let dry in a cool ventilated shaded area
- Once dry, store in a cool, ventilated moisture-free place, away from house-dust
- Do not wring. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not expose to direct sunlight while drying.