SENA SF2 2-Person Bluetooth Communication System features:
Built for communicating with a passenger or another rider, the SF2 Bluetooth Communication System provides 2-way intercom communication up to 800 m (880 yards) in open terrain.
The SF2 also lets riders enjoy smartphone connectivity allowing for music streaming, taking and making phone calls, and hearing turn-by-turn GPS directions.
Plus, with the Audio Overlay™ feature, riders can simultaneously listen to music and use the intercom so you are never disconnected. Plus, with the Quick Charging capabilities, you will be ready to start your ride in no time.
STAY IN CONTROL WITH SENA SMARTPHONE APPS
You can link your SF2 Bluetooth device with the Sena SF Utility App (for iPhone and Android) to configure device settings and easily access quick guides. Also, the
Sena RideConnected App will allow you to talk over intercom with a virtually limitless amount of riders over an infinite range, as long as you are connected to a mobile network.
· BLUETOOTH 4.1
· INTERCOM 800 M / 880 YDS
· AUDIO OVERLAY™
· QUICK CHARGING
· SMARTPHONE APP
· MUSIC SHARING
· FM RADIO
· FM SHARING
· QUICK CLAMP
· Talk time: 13 hours
· Operating temperature: -10˚C ~ 55˚C (14°F ~ 131°F)
· Speaker Driver Unit: 38 mm – thickness 10 mm
· Wired Boom Microphone: length 183 mm
· Wire between Speakers: length 590 mm
· Weight: main module – 35 g (1.23 oz)
· Bluetooth 4.1
· Headset Profile (HSP)
· Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
· Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
· Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
· Noise Cancellation: Advanced Noise Control™
· Codec: Built-in SBC Codec
· FM Radio: Radio frequency specifications: 76 ~ 108MHz
· Working Distance: Up to 800 m (880 yds) in open terrain
· Supports up to 2 riders
· Charging time: 1.5 hours
· Quick Charge: 30 minutes of charging equals 4 hours intercom
· Type: Lithium Polymer Battery
· CE, FCC, IC.