Rynox Gravel gloves features:
Gloves that transition effortlessly from road to off-road!
The all new Gravel Gloves not only meet, but exceed the demands of dualsport riders, whose adventures go from tarmac to dirt trails and beyond. Designed with a superior active fit and flexible protection, the Gravel Gloves are perfect for riders whose escapades are not limited to any specific type of terrain.
- Knuckle: FLEXPROTECT™ super flexible knuckle protector with HD foam backing for active impact absorption
- Scaphoid Bone: FLEXPROTECT™ super flexible scaphoid bone protector for active impact absorption
- Finger Joints: FLEXPROTECT™ super flexible protectors
- Heavy Duty Durable Chassis: Made from premium soft full-grain leather
- Reinforced Protection: Leather panels at abrasion zones
- SureGrip Palm: High-grip contoured panel with silicon detailing, for complete ride control
- Fit: Cuff length, dual-sport ADV fit
- Zero Wear-In Required: Pre-curved fingers
- Fit Modulation: Heavy-duty Hypalon backed Velcro closure for a secure fit
- Mesh: Premium 3D mesh for maximum ventilation
- External Stitching: on Fingers for all-day riding comfort
- Ease of Access: Touch screen friendly TapFingertips™ on the index finger and thumb
- Before You Select Your Glove Size: Based on design, fit and form factor, every pair of gloves in our range has a unique sizing chart. Make sure you specifically follow the sizing instructions and refer to the size chart (size guide) mentioned on this page, before you select your glove size.
- Avoid bringing the gloves in contact with harsh chemicals, solvents, thinners, cleaning agents or fuels. Avoid contact with direct heat or fire.
- When dyed leather is exposed to moisture; sweat, rain, water or air condensation, it tends to release some of the dye. Initially, some of it may get transferred to your hands. This is natural and will reduce over time and usage.
- Price is inclusive of all taxes.
- Manufactured/Imported and Marketed by: Rynox Gears, Prithvi Complex, Building No. B3, Gala No. 104-110, 1st Floor, Kalher, Bhiwandi, Thane, Maharashtra, India 421302
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
- Gravel Gloves have a warranty of 6 months from the date of purchase/delivery.
Wash and Care:
Step 1 – Prep
- Remove all impact protectors
- Undo all zippers, Velcro and buckles
- Shake off any surface dirt
- Use a soft brush if required
Step 2 – Which Detergent?
- Use (in order of preference)
- Purpose-made tech-wash
- Neutral unscented liquid detergent
- Woolen liquid detergent
- Baby shampoo
- Completely Avoid
- Any type of granular powder detergent
- Any type of heavily scented liquid detergent
Step 3 – Soak
- Dissolve 1 cap of detergent per garment, in a bucket of lukewarm water
- Soak for at least 30 minutes
- Avoid hot water. Test with your fingers first. If it’s too hot for your fingers, it’s too hot for your gear.
Step 4 – Wash and Rinse
- Agitate and scrub with your hands
- Focus on spots with grease and grime
- Repeat until clean
- Rinse multiple times until free of detergent
- Avoid using hard, abrasive brushes. Use a soft brush if required
Step 5 – Let Dry and Store
- Put on a hanger and let dry in a cool ventilated shaded area
- Once dry, store in a cool, ventilated moisture-free place, away from house-dust
- Do not wring. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not expose to direct sunlight while drying.