VIATERRA ROOST – OFFROAD MOTORCYCLE GLOVES features:
Comfort, Grip, Feedback, Breathability and Protection.
The Roost is a purpose-built off-road motorcycle glove. With this glove we have addressed the critical requirements for off-road riding – better grip and control feedback while offering best-in-class protection.
The glove is constructed using perforated stretch textile material on the back and perforated microfiber Amara suede on the palm. The knuckles come with Sas-Tec™ CE level 2 rated Viscoelastic armour.
The palms come with SuperFabric™ EVA reinforced panels. The index and middle fingers have silicone accents and index finger tips are touch screen sensitive.
Things to remember
- These gloves are meant to be used in off-road conditions and do not offer the same level of protection on-road protection as our street gloves.
- By nature off-road riding is more strenuous on the gloves due to higher movement and impact on the hands. While we have taken steps to improve durability, depending on use the gloves will wear out faster than traditional leather gloves. This is because the gloves are made using textile material to offer greater grip, feedback and comfort. The wear is entirely dependent upon individual use and will not be covered under the warranty policy.
- SasTec™ armour will bend naturally to the shape of your knuckle give it a few hours of use to mold to the natural shape of your knuckle and feel much less restricted.
- Since the gloves are used off-road, depending on use they will get dirty. Cleaning the gloves after each session is advisable.
- Fit and comfort are subjective matters and will vary from person to person. We recommend trying out the gloves before finalizing the purchase.